Well, the month of July is almost half over. When July ends, the whole BBMB collection will be unavailable. Now is the time to order them. We have 25 great retired Scentsy Bars that you can get this month. Check out this POST for the whole list.
I have chosen to highlight 7 Scentsy Bars from the collection to help you make your decision (if you are having trouble).
Here is my top 7!
- Sedona Sunset: Desert lily and vanilla orchid blend wonderfully with creamy coconut milk and ethereal jasmine. Very popular with those who like Cedar Cider.
- Coconut Flower: Tropical blossoms meld with luscious pineapple and the subtle scent of coconut milk. I was really impressed with this one.
- Fresh Cut Daisies: This is a combination of grass and clover mixed with daisies, buttercups and ivy. Perfect for Spring and Summer.
- Grape Granita: Sun-warmed grape and pineapple with undertones of honeysuckle. This reminds me of grape popsicles or juice boxes.
- Silhouette: This is an intoxicating blend of heliotrope and orange blossoms with whispers of lavender and patchouli.
- Sweet Plum Pastry: This one makes me hungry. A delicious blend of black plum and toasted coconut garnished with marshmallow.
- Lemon Lavender: An amazing unexpected combination of tangy lemon and sweet lavender flowers.
It’s always hard to pick a favorite and there are so many choices. I know that scent is subjective and everyone likes different things. I choose to highlight 7 Scentsy bars of various types in this post. I think that you will be able to find something you like. However, if you want to keep looking. Check out the entire collection of Scentsy Bars HERE.