Well of course there are, but they are pretty reasonable. You must be of legal age or age of majority in your state of residence at the time of enrollment (usually that is 18), You must have a valid personal ID number (like a Social Security Number or Employee ID number and you must be a legal resident of the county where you want to enroll. Lastly, you must accept the Independent Consultant Agreement and purchase the starter kit.