That’s right, it’s time again for Bring Back My Bar!!!
UPDATE: Click HERE for June 2020 selection.
Scents available June 2020.
- Banana Nut Bread
- Beach Daisy
- Blueberry Rush
- Cherry Limeade
- Cherry Vanilla
- Coconut Cotton
- Fresh Cut Grass
- Fuzzy Blanket
- Grape Granita
- Happy Birthday
- Jumpin’ Jellybean
- Pink Haze
- Rio Beach
- Route 66
- Simply Rose
- Southern Evening
- White Sands
If you are a long time Scentsy fan then you know what all the excitement is about. Twice a year we have a vote and let the people decide which retired Scentsy Bars to bring back.
Well, YOU voted and now you can purchase 25 of our retired Scentsy Bars.
Here they are!!!
- Bamboo Yuzu: Imagine a Japanese garden as you breathe in dewy BAMBOO, tranquil LOTUS FLOWER and fresh YUZU with hints of SAGE.
- Bananaberry: Lusciously sweet BANANA CREAM layered with succulent STRAWBERRIES.
- Blackberry Meringue: BLACKBERRY, SUGARED FIG, BLACK PLUM and a pinch of GROUND SPICE mingle deliciously in this to-die-for sensory dessert.
- Bora Bora Blossom: Get lost in a balmy combination of succulent ISLAND FRUITS and lush ORCHID, balanced with a kiss of fresh, green VIOLET LEAF.
- Buckleberry: A bite of summer’s bounty: bursting fresh BERRIES atop a buttery blanket of crumbly COFFEECAKE.
- Business Casual: A fusion of exotic CARDAMOM, intriguing CARAWAY, lively PEPPER and fragrant WOODS with a powdery wisp of ORANGE BLOSSOM.
- Cherry Clove Chutney: Crushed BING CHERRIES, CLOVES and CINNAMON.
- Coconut Flower: Graceful TROPICAL BLOSSOMS meet luscious PINEAPPLE and the subtle scent of COCONUT MILK in a feminine, floral fragrance.
- Fresh Cut Daisies: A meadow awash in summer blooms: freshly cut GRASS and CLOVER with DAISIES, BUTTERCUPS and IVY.
- Grape Granita: Sun-warmed GRAPE and PINEAPPLE with undertones of HONEYSUCKLE.
- Hemingway: Rich, ripe APPLES and warm, woody accents of SANDALWOOD and CEDAR with hints of SPICE.
- Lemon Coconut Chiffon: Melt-in-your-mouth LEMON CUSTARD layered with BUTTER CAKE and sprinkled with TOASTED COCONUT.
- Lemon Lavender: Inviting blend of tangy LEMON and sweet LAVENDER FLOWERS.
- Lotus Cove: A splash of SEA AIR, earthy LAVENDER and WATER FLOWERS anchored by rustic DRIFTWOOD.
- Marshmallow Mint: BUTTERMINT and MARSHMALLOW make merry beneath an AMBER veil.
- Sea, Sun & Fun: Summer fun! A splash of SALT WATER, an ORANGE TWIST, scattered LILY PETALS and rays of sunny AMBER.
- Sedona Sunset: Just as the setting sun paints the desert sky, flamboyant DESERT LILY and VANILLA ORCHID enliven creamy COCONUT MILK and ethereal JASMINE.
- Silhouette: HELIOTROPE and ORANGE BLOSSOMS with whispers of LAVENDER and PATCHOULI. A modern classic.
- Sweet Plum Pastry: BLACK PLUM and TOASTED COCONUT garnish a MARSHMALLOW cloud.
- Watermelon Mint: A chilled slice of sweet WATERMELON, sprinkled with bracing fresh MINT, makes a refreshing summer treat.
- White Sands: Night-blooming JASMINE softened by COCONUT MILK and RICE, enveloped in the gentlest breeze.
- Woodland Suede: Retreat to a tranquil, wooded wonderland redolent with RED OAK, SMOKY CEDAR, suede MUSK and bright WINTER LEMON.
- Yuzu Dragon: A burst of fruit that simply sparkles: fresh GUAVA and honeyed NECTARINE spiked with exotic DRAGONFRUIT and YUZU.
- Zen Garden: A dewy-sweet bloom of ripe HONEYDEW, soft FREESIA and WATER LOTUS.
- Zephyr: Woody FRENCH LAVENDER, buttery SUEDE and rich WOODS in a strong and sensuous fragrance.
Bring Back my Bar is always an exciting event. Don’t wait! If you would like these fragrances, you have to order in the month of July 2018. Folks are always looking for these scents but you can’t get them anymore except for this month. Please don’t delay. This is your chance to stock up.
As always, you can get one Scentsy Bar for $6, 6 Scentsy Bars for $30 (one free), or if you can’t decide, you can get one of each (all 25 Scentsy Bars) for $126 with the BBMB Sampler.
If you didn’t see your favorite, I’m sorry, there have been sooooo many Scentsy bars over the years that we can’t keep them all. However, we will continue to have the BBMB event twice a year so keep your eyes open for your chance to vote.
You may even want to start a campaign for your favorite scent.